Thursday, February 7, 2013

Seeking Alpha Update

Readers have commented on how to find my Seeking Alpha posts.

It looks easy.  On signing in at seekingalpha.com, you should see a horizontal box on the right-hand side, near the top, that allows you to type in a keyword such as an author.  Typing in doctorx should bring up a list of my posts.  I'm able to do that; please let me know if you are not able to.

 I do not know if it is possible to obtain an RSS feed of my SA posts.

Thanks for following.

2 comments:

  1. As I pointed out in the comments the other day, you can set up an alert for articles by doc at SA and then you'll get an email alert when new articles are posted. It's quite timely.

    You'd have to register there first, if you're not already. That's not a hard thing to do, and I don't get a bunch of junk mail from them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete