Friday, December 18, 2009

Empty Agreement on Climate Change and Relevance to Health Insurance Legislation

What I found most relevant to my life in Bloomberg's Obama Snubbed by Chinese Premier at Climate Meeting was not the snub--which is of no importance to me-- but the following quote from it:

“Coming back with an empty agreement, I think, would be far worse than coming back empty-handed,” White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said yesterday in Washington.

Given what the healthcare "reform" effort has devolved into in the Senate, why does the White House principle on climate change not apply to health insurance?

Let's focus on health first, and insurance second. I once again call upon the smoker-in-chief to break the habit.

Copyright (C) Long Lake LLC 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment